For types of document & data set held:
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- - Agriculture, Food and Veterinary
- - Biology and Biochemistry
- - Chemistry and Chemical Technology
- - Health and Medicine
- RVC Research Online is restricted to:
- - Journal articles
- - Theses
- - Conference and workshop papers
- - Books, chapters and sections
- - Datasets
- Deposited items may include:
- - submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- - accepted versions (authors final peer-reviewed drafts)
- - published versions (publisher-created files)
- Items are individually tagged with:
- - their version type and date.
- - their peer-review status.
- - their publication status.
- Principal Languages: English
Concerning depositors, quality & copyright:
- - Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
- - Eligible depositors must deposit bibliographic metadata for all their publications.
- - The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- - Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
- - If RVC Research Online receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
For information describing items in the repository:
- - Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- - The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
For full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- - reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
- - for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.